Sunflowers are the best, I can’t stop looking at these cards!
In the first place, These cards are Stunning, I can’t stop looking at them! Of course, everyone loves sunflowers, it’s because Sunflowers are the best, and these cards are so pretty. I did a YouTube Live showing how I made these, so if you missed it check it out! So, here is the first card:
However, here are the supplies used for both cards:
- Celebrating Sunflowers Bundle
- Granny Apple Green
- Pale Papaya
- Cinnamon Cider
- Thick Basic White 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″
- Basic White 4″ x 5 1/4″, 3 7/8″ x 4 7/8″ (inside)
- Expressions in Ink Specialty Designer Series Paper 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″
- Pale Papaya 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Cinnamon Cider 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″, scrap for sprigs of wheat
- Basic Black 3 7/8″ x 5 1/2″, 4″ x 5 1/4″ (inside), 3 1/2″ sq. sunflower outline
- Gold & Rose Gold 6 x 6 Metallic Specialty Paper (I used the Gold) 3 3/4″ x 5 1/2″, 1/2″ x 3 3/4″ (it’s what’s left over after cutting the bigger piece)
- Pale Papaya 3 1/2″ sq. for Sunflower, 3/4″ x 3 3/4″ (for sentiment), 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (for inside)
- Lovely Labels Pick a Punch
- Genial Gems
- 3/8″ Open Weave Pale Papaya Ribbon
- Tasteful Textile 3D folder
- Blending Brushes
Similarly, as I said above, the supplies will also be provided below in picture form. Therefore, if you click on any of the pictures you will be taken to my OnLine Store. Thus, if you purchase $35 or more you will get the Class kit from that week’s video! Also you will get a pdf that has 16 projects with step by step instructions along with pictures! Subsequently this is my Thank You for supporting my small business!
As a rule when I send you the class packet all the die cutting is done for you, unless you would have to stamp it first. In this case, you would get everything in all the pictures since the only stamping is on the sentiment, but I will still send you the strip, so all you have to do is add your sentiment! Furthermore, these cards are stunning, I can’t stop looking at them, you will want to make them, I’m sure!
In conclusion, I want to remind you of the Besties Club, we have so much fun and I know you would love it! Furthermore, click here to see all the details!
A former California girl living in North Carolina