Today I am sharing with you two Masculine cards that I did on my Live Video on December 17th. One is a Fancy Fold, and I am giving you a sneak Peek into the New upcoming catalogs by SU! Of course, I want to give you all the details so you can refer back to here if needed. Big thanks to Frenchie and Jan B for the idea!!
As always, here are the specifics for this card:
- A Cut Above
- Rooted in Nature
- Highland Heather
- Markers: Soft Suede & Granny Apple Green
- Blends: Cinnamon Cider, Granny Apple Green, Daffodil Delight, Poppy Parade, Night of Navy, Petal Pink
- Poppy Parade 11″ x 5½” score at 1¾”, 3½”, 7½”, 9¼”
- Granny Apple Green 11″ x 1½”. (x2) score bottom @ 4″, 5 3/4″, 7 1/2″, 9 1/4″ score top @ 1 3/4″, 3 1/2″,5 1/4″, 7″ (if you are using the SAME DSP or other cardstock for the layer you can score both the same, turn them upside down and they are the same. I had mine two different and they were directional so I had to do it this way. You will also need scraps for the 2 sentiments.
- Whisper White 10-7/8 x 1-3/8, stamp image first and then you will cut 5 panels….cut @ 1-5/8″, 1-5/8″, 3-7/8″, 1-5/8″, 1-5/8″, keep them in the same order you cut them so they line up on card. You will also need a piece to stamp the handsome guy in hammock 3 1/2″ x 3″ (I think he looks like my hubby, so of course he is stinkin’ handsome!!)
- Berry Delightful Designer Series Paper 10 7/8″ x 1 3/8″
- Flower & Field DSP 10 7/8″ x 1 3/8″
- White 5 1/4″ x 4″ (for back to add signature)
- Tasteful Labels Dies
- paper snips
- Paper trimmer
- Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
- Stamparatus (I like to use it to be sure I have sentiment straight, Especially while on Video)!
- Blending Brushes
Moving onto my 2nd card, this one is much simpler so if you don’t like to spend a lot of time on your cards this one will be perfect! Plus, it’s a masculine card and if you are like me manly cards are a little more challenging! Here is another Masculine card that I did, that you might like!
As always here is the info on this card:
- A Cut Above
- Rooted in Nature
- Balmy Blue
- Markers: Balmy Blue, Granny Apple Green, Soft Suede
- Blends: Real Red, Smoky Slate, Cinnamon Cider, Night of Navy, Old Olive, Basic Black, Granny Apple Green
- Balmy Blue 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″
- Night of Navy 5″ x 3 3/4″ (x2)
- Poppy Parade 4 3/8″ x 3 1/8″ (x2)
- Whisper White 4 1/4″ x 3″ (x2), scraps for clouds
- Majestic Mountain Dies
- Wink of Stella
- Painted Texture 3D folder
- Treasured Tags Pick a Punch
Below you will see all these supplies in picture form, click on any of them to be taken to my OnLine Store! When you place a Qualifying order with me you will also receive from me the fixin’s for these two cards (sans Stamps) plus a Pillow Gift! Wanna See what it is?!!
Plus, I am offering you a PDF full of 16 project ideas with Step by Step instructions and pictures!! All of that for a Qualifying order! Yes! You need only to place an order of $35 or above with me to get all that!! This is my way of thanking you for choosing me out of all the other Demonstrators! I appreciate you! Here is a sneak peek for the PDF!
If you missed last week’s live, you can catch it here!
Thank you for stopping by! I am going to take the next 2 weeks off, but I’ll be back doing a Live Video on YouTube on January 7th and every Thursday after that! Let’s hope and pray that 2021 is a better year! Have a great Christmas and New Year!
A former CA girl living in North Carolina