This new fold is easy AND pretty!
I’m home and I’ve got a great new fancy fold for you, that’s pretty AND easy! Above all, I love new folds and especially love them when they aren’t hard! Thus, when I saw this fold done by Lavonne S. I had to give it a try! This is the same fold as doing a 3 step card, but with making the folds go a different way you have a brand new Fancy Fold! Earlier today I did my Live on my YouTube channel where I showed you how to make these cards, I hope you join me and if you join while I’m live you can be in the drawing to have one of these cards mailed to you!
Besides doing fancy fold cards I love cutesy cards and the Counting Sheep stamp set fits that bill perfectly! Plus, this stamp set is one you can get for FREE! Yes, you heard that right this stamp set is a Sale-a-Bration (SAB) set and when you buy something for $50 you can pick Counting Sheep as your free set. Of course that is only if you purchase before the end of September! For this reason, you can buy the bundle for the Peaceful Cabin! Indeed, this bundle you can get for $54 and that will let you pick out a free SAB item! Basically that is a ‘Win-Win’!!
As always below is my list of supplies needed for both cards, there is also picture images below my name that you can click on to be taken straight to my OnLine Store!
- Peaceful Cabin Bundle
- Counting Sheep
- Memento Black
- Old Olive
- Basic Gray
- Smoky Slate
- Petal Pink
- Color Lifter
- Melon Mambo
- Old Olive
- Basic Black 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, see picture above for scoring and cutting
- Peaceful Place Designer 3 1/4″ x 3 3/8″, 3/4″ x 3″ (x2)
- Basic White 3 1/8″ x 5 3/8″, 3/4″ x 5 3/8″, scraps for stamping cabin twice
- Old Olive 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″
- Basic Black 4″ x 5 1/4″ (x2)
- Basic White 3 3/4″ x 5″ (x2), scraps for sheep/party hat
- Scraps for balloons/sun/cloud: Pumpkin Pie, Soft Succulent, Mango Melody, Magenta Madness, Old Olive, Mango Melody, Balmy Blue
- Crumb Cake for fence
- Basic Rhinestones
- Blender Brush
On the positive side I’ve shown you two awesome cards! On the negative side I am done with this post! LOL Subsequently I hope you have enjoyed it! Again, you can catch me on my YouTube channel every Thursday at 4:00 eastern where I will have a Live class for you!
A former California girl living in North Carolina