You don’t have to color!
Hey Guys, I’m bringing you a super easy Magnetic closure card that you don’t have to color!! Currently I am in California visiting my Daughter and then bringing my Grandson home for a visit! Furthermore this is his first visit without his parents, any ideas on what we can do?!! As far as the card today, it is a fun one! Especially since it is easy and can be made in minutes! Of course if you would like to see it being made I made a video you can watch here!
Super easy magnetic closure!
Occasionally I make wow cards that are still simple. Subsequently I came up with this one, spoiler…I did get the idea from Pinterest from Donna Ross. Of course she used Velcro to close her card, but I like to have an easy magnetic closure. This way you can see it and nothing spoils the card!
Get the PDF for free!
Indeed, I offer my PDF’s for free, but there IS a catch, you only need to sign up for my Newsletter! At the present time, those who sign up get ALL the PDF’s that I make for my weekly videos. As I have noted in the past you can find the sign up form to the right, you can sign up NOW!
ONE day left to get the BEST deal
I emphatically need to tell you that I wouldn’t be doing my job if I didn’t tell you how to maximize your investment when you purchase from SU! As soon as I saw that I could join AND get a Discount (20 years ago!!) I went for it! Surprisingly you don’t have to be a ‘salesman’ to join, if you share with your friends you’ve got it made! After all, I got my friends together and we stamped together, no SELLING! Above all, you don’t ever have to sell, you can get the discount and be happy! As a matter of fact I don’t think I ‘sold’ for over 5 years. Being that, I really don’t sell now, I share my passion and think that those who stamp are happier, why not share?
Need more info?
Particularly, I share this info so you can see all the benefits for joining:
Joining Stampin’ Up! as a demonstrator offers some fabulous opportunities, including:
- Becoming part of our wonderful community
- Attending exclusive demonstrator-only events
- Having early access to products
- Receiving a copy of our catalogs early
- Participating in philanthropic events
- Getting a 20% discount on our magnificent coordinating products
- Joining our exclusive demonstrator-only Facebook group
- Having the opportunity to earn a supplemental income
- Accessing our demonstrator-only weekly newsletter: Succeed Weekly
- Receiving training information and accessing resources to help you through your first year and beyond
- PLUS you get the 16 project PDF that I only share with those who purchase $35 or more. YOU get it free!
- Last thing- you also get to join our team (The Tedder Bears), we get together monthly to talk, learn, laugh and Bond. This is done on Zoom so anyone can come!
Before I go, I want to thank you for being here! Because you can be anywhere right now, but you chose to be here! Certainly you have no idea how much that means to me! I would LOVE to be your Demonstrator!
A former California girl living in North Carolina