Sweet as a Peach makes really gorgeous cards!
Today I am showing you Two fancy fold cards! Of course you already knew it, but Sweet as a Peach makes really gorgeous cards! While that may be true this stamp set was NOT on my list! That being said, I am soooo happy that I got it! These cards are so pretty and I absolutely love them! Of course, I am going to show you and you will agree with me! When you go see the video you will see what I’m talking about! And, if you missed any of my posts you can go to my channel and see all kinds of projects that I know you will love!
As always, below are two different ways that I have listed my supplies for both of these cards. One is a list with dimensions and the other is in picture form, click on any of them and you will be taken to my OnLine Store! For every Qualifying purchase ($35 or more) you will receive from me the card packet of the week from my Live YouTube video AND you will also get a pdf with 16 projects (changes monthly) with step by step instructions with pictures! Now, I told you that Sweet as a Peach makes really gorgeous cards, of course you can see how pretty they are now!
- Sweet as a Peach
- Pale Papaya
- Calypso Coral
- Pear Pizzazz
- Early Espresso
- Pear Pizzazz marker
- Soft Succulent marker
- Early Espresso marker
- Pale Papaya 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored @ 5 1/2″, then from the bottom measure up 2 1/2″ and trim along the crease and remove the upper piece.
- Basic White 3 3/4″ x 5″, scraps for stamping all the peaches/stems/flowers/sentiment
- You’re a Peach DSP 2 3/8″ x 5 1/4″
- Early Espresso 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″
- Calypso Coral 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, score at 2 1/8″ & 4 1/2″, 4 1/4 x 5 1/2″
- Early Espresso 3 3/4″ x 5″ (x2), scrap for Die
- Basic White 3 1/2″ x 4 7/8″, scraps for peaches/leaves/sentiment
- You’re a Peach DSP 3 1/2″ x 4 7/8″
- 3/8″ open weave ribbon Pale Papaya
- Hippo’s and Friends Dies
- Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
- Genial Gems
Previously I told you that you can get a pdf for a Qualifying order, here is a sneak peek of what you can get!
On account of me visiting my friend Carol, I was not live when I did this video, but you can watch it at anytime, and I will still be posting weekly videos! Also, I will try to do some Lives to talk about what I am doing and maybe even bring a project or two! So, you will have to stay tuned! Thank you so much for stopping by, I hope you love these cards as much as I do!
A former California girl living in North Carolina