Special Release of Hey Chick and Hey Birthday Chick, are out now from Stampin’ Up! Hey Chick is a stamp set that is brought back from a Sale-a-Bration a couple of years back and it was darling! Now, they have a die set that goes with it that’s even CUTER!! Is that even possible? Also there is a coordinating set that goes along with it called Hey Birthday Chick.
Here are a couple cards I made using the Hey Chick Bundles!
I got the idea for the Barn card from Lauren’s Scrap Lot. Thank you Lauren!
Don’t you LOVE these cards? I did an online Live on my YouTube channel if you want to see how it’s done! I hope you can join me sometime so we can at least get together online!!
Here are the specifics for both cards:
- Hey Chick
- Hey Birthday Chick
- Real Red
- Memento Black
- Real Red
- Daffodil Delight
- Smoky Slate
- Crumb Cake
- Pumpkin Pie
- Real Red 11″ x 3 3/4″ scored at 7″ & 1 3/4″ these will fold up with the top slightly going over the bottom bigger piece. 3 1/2″ sq. (you will cut this in half (corner to corner) for top of barn. 1 7/8″ sq, cut in half from corner to corner (see video) for inside of door. 5 1/4″ x 4″ (x2) for 2nd card, scrap for die cut of barn on 2nd card
- Basic Black 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, 5 1/8″ x 2″, scrap for 2nd card & corn husks
- Basic White 2 strips of 3 3/4″ x 1/4″ (x2), 4 1/4″ x 1/4″, 3 1/4″ x 3″ (x2) 1st card, scraps to stamp on, card 2- 5″ x 3 3/4″ (for inside)
- Bumble Bee Scraps for both cards
- Basic Gray scrap for corn stalk
- Playful Pets DSP (for front of 2nd card) 1 7/8″ x 5 1/8″
- Stampin’ Cut & Emboss machine
As always the list of supplies will again be below in picture form, click on any of them and you will be taken to my Online Store!!
For a purchase of $35 or more you will receive the class packet with everything (but stamps) to make these cards. If you want to recreate them exactly you can purchase the stamps through my store, get a SAB item and get a pillow gift along with the class packet!
I have REALLY BIG NEWS to share with you next week! Be sure to come back, you will love it!! I’m so excited to share it with you, just need to iron out all the details first!!
Please remember to watch one of my Lives on Youtube, it is every Thursday at 4:00 eastern! I look forward to chatting with you!
A former California girl living in North Carolina