Free stamp class using Timeless Tropical!
Who wants to go to the Tropics with me?! Basically, I love anything tropical, so for my Free stamp class I’m using Timeless Tropical from Stampin’ Up! Because I am from Southern California, living in North Carolina I want as much tropical goodness around me that I can get. So I used this free stamp class to make something tropical!
Therefore making tropical cards is a MUST! Particularly when they are super cute:
Whenever I do a blog post I always list all the supplies needed in two places! Of course, it will be in list form but it will also be in picture form below, click on any of the pictures and you will be taken to my OnLine Store where you can purchase from me! Consequently, if you order from me in the next week, please use this Host code. Then you will receive from me with any Qualifying order not only a pdf filled with 16 projects, but you will also receive that weeks class project packet!
- Timeless Tropical
- Soft Suede
- Soft Succulent
- Soft Succulent marker
- Soft Suede Marker
- Daffodil Delight
- Crumb Cake
- Crumb Cake 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored @ 4 1/4″, 5 1/8″ x 3 7/8″ (for inside) scraps for dies
- Soft Suede 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (put through Bark 3D embossing folder)
- Calypso Coral 4″ x 5 1/4″ (x2), scraps for flowers
- Soft Succulent scraps for Pineapple tops/leaves
- Soft Succulent 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored @ 4 1/4″, scraps for leaves
- Early Espresso 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (x2)
- Basic White 3 3/4″ x 5″ (x2), scraps for flower/tree
- Soft Suede scrap for ‘aloha’
- In The Tropics Dies
- Stitched so Sweetly dies
- Bakers Twine Essentials pack
- Simply Elegant Trim
- 2020-2022 In Color Square Gems
- 1 1/2″ circle punch or Layering Circles
- Wink of Stella
- Stampin’ Cut & Emboss machine
- Holiday Rhinestones
Equally important to ME liking tropical things, I hope that YOU love it too! If by chance you missed my Live, be sure to check it out anyway, this was a fun class to do! Moreover, on my videos I usually have great tips that you can use in your crafting! Also, if you missed last weeks blog post, where I made Pansy cards, you can still check it out! Always, I want to thank you for coming to my blog and for being there for me and my small business! Indeed, I would be honored if you chose me as your demonstrator! Finally, please come back!
A former California Girl living in North Carolina