Who doesn’t like getting more for your money!? I LOVE when I can make a stamp set do more than what it was intended for! Today, I am sharing with you a Christmas set called Evergreen Elegance but making everyday cards! I have made a YouTube Live class that you can watch and see how I made them, but here are the pics to give you a close up! Every Thursday I have a Live on my YouTube Channel, but I also have a LOT of videos that show you really great projects!
As always below is the list of supplies and the dimensions for both cards, there is also a picture of each item used. If you click on any of the pictures below you will be taken to my OnLine Store! For every Qualifying purchase of $35 or more, you will get the class supplies for both cards (except for stamps/inks) along with a pdf that has step by step instructions and pictures for 16 projects!! By the way, this is my Thank you to you for supporting my small business! I appreciate you! Isn’t it great that you can get more for your money, just by opening your mind to changing it up?
- Evergreen Elegance Bundle
- Through it Together
- Evening Evergreen
- Soft Succulent
- Shaded Spruce
- Card 1:
- Soft Succulent 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ scored @ 4 1/4″, 1 5/8″ x 4″
- Evening Evergreen 5 1/4″ x 4″, 3 7/8″ x 2 3/8″, 3 3/8″ x 1 7/8″
- Silver Foil 4″ x 2 1/2″, 3 5/8″ x 2 1/8″
- Basic White 5 1/4″ x 4″ (inside), 3 1/4″ x 1 3/4″ (front), scrap for sentiment
- Card 2:
- Evening Evergreen 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ scored @ 4 1/4″
- Silver Foil 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Basic White 5″ x 3 3/4″ (front), 5 1/4″ x 4″ (inside) I scored the front at 1/2″ all the way around, then used the Simply Scored to enhance the scores
- Basic Rhinestones
- Simply Scored
- 2020-2022 In Color Square Gems
- Dots & Squares Embossing Folders
In Summary, I wanted to tell you about a Christmas in July class that I am having! We are making 16 cards! 2 each of 5 designs and 1 that is a Specialty card! I do this every year, except last year obviously. Finally we get to come together and make cards in person!
Furthermore, we will be doing this in a Big Room at the Senior Center in my town where we can spread out, eat food, listen to Christmas music, craft and have fun being able to get together! Let me know if you would like to attend! The cost is $40 for those not on my team and $35 for those who are on my team! Not only will you get the 16 cards but you will also get 1/2 pack of Red Rhinestones AND for those who register early you will also get some Dimensionals! Can you tell that I’m excited! I really hope you can make it!
Thanks for stopping by! Hope you come back next week!
A Former California girl living in North Carolina