Free stamp class using Plentiful Plants
For Todays Live video I am showing you one stamp set but two very different cards! Additionally for this free stamp class we are using Plentiful Plants from Stampin’ Up! Evidently I love making two very different cards from one stamp set since I have been doing that lately! Previously I have done other stamp classes on this blog that I’ve done the same thing, you can check out one here if you missed it!
As can be seen, here is the first card you will see on my Live Video:
Whenever I do my blog posts about cards I’ve done I always give you a list of all the supplies used, today is no exception!
- Plentiful Plants Bundle
- Pale Papaya
- Memento Black
- Evening Evergreen
- Soft Succulent
- Cinnamon Cider
- Crumb Cake
Paper – Card 1:
- Basic Black 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored @ 4 1/4″, 3 1/8″ sq., 2 1/2″ x 5 1/4″
- Pale Papaya 4″ x 5 1/4″ (run through Painted Texture 3D folder)
- Polished Pink 3 1/16″ sq.
- Basic White 4″ x 5 1/4″, 2 7/8″ sq., scrap for sentiment – 1/2″ x 2 1/4″ then trim
- In Color 2021-2023 DSP 2″ x 4 3/4″
- Evening Evergreen 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ score @ 4 1/4″, 3 3/4″ x 5″, scraps for plant
- Gold Foil 4″ x 5 1/4″ cut out middle to use later if desired
- Cinnamon Cider scraps for baskets
- Basic White 5 1/4″ x 4″, scraps to stamp pots, plants, sentiment
- Crumb Cake scrap run through Brick Folder
- Paper Lattice
- Gold Gems
- Brick & Mortar 3D folder
- Painted Texture 3D folder
- Loose Flower Flourishes
- In Color Jewels
- Fresh Freesia/Pale Papaya/Soft Succulent ribbon
- Basic Rhinestones
Unquestionably, my favorite thing to do other than stamping is to give things to those who support my business! Moreover, the more I can give you the happier I am and hopefully you are too! Whenever you purchase $35 or more from my OnLine Store, you will get my Free stamp class packet from the week you purchase. And you will also get a pdf with 16 projects that has step by step instructions and pictures! Here is a sneak peek:
Lastly, I want to thank you for being here! Certainly, coming here supports my business too! Truly, I appreciate you! Thank you so much! Please come back, I’ll have another Stamp class for you!
A former California girl living in North Carolina