Who doesn’t love a New Fancy Fold?!
First off, I want to say how much I LOVE Fancy Folds, today I am sharing a Balcony Card…..What!? Yes, I have never heard about it either, so I am sharing with you how to make one by doing my weekly video that you can watch. Also, who doesn’t love a new fancy fold?! Second I saw this fold on Pinterest, but have never heard about it, have you?
Consequently, after looking at Pinterest, I started making it and here is what I made:
In addition to Fancy Folds, I also like techniques! As a result of that, I am showing you my 2nd card that I did on my video using the same set Hey, Chick! and Hey Birthday Chick. In this case, I used the technique where you emboss with a folder, the entire card front, layers and all (I placed ‘Happy Birthday’ several times down one side, and embossed that too!), it’s a very cool technique!
Generally I like to keep to one stamp set for my videos, but this time the two: Hey Chick! and Hey Birthday Chick work so well together, I HAD to use them both! Subsequently, you will need to buy Hey Chick asap, since it won’t be available after June! And, doing a Balcony card….what!?, yes a Balcony card was a must for me, I hope you like it as much as I do!
As a rule, here are the specifics for both cards:
- Hey, Chick Bundle
- Hey Birthday Chick Bundle
- Crumb Cake (to sponge over fence/barn)
- Early Espresso
- Black Stampin’ Write Marker
- Daffodil Delight
- Pumpkin Pie
- Calypso Coral
- Early Espresso: 6″ sq (for the video I made it 5 1/2″ x 6″), 7″ x 1 1/2″ scored @ 1/2″, 3 1/2″, 6 1/2, 5″ x 2 1/2″ scored @ 1/2″, 2 1/2″, 4 1/2″, 1 1/8″ x 2 1/2″ (trim after), scraps for Happy Birthday
- Very Vanilla 5 7/8″ sq x 3 (for the video it is: 2 7/8″ x 5 3/8″ 3 times), scrap for sentiment/ chickens
- Crumb cake: scraps for 5 fences, 1 barn
- Cinnamon Cider: scrap for pieces of the barn
- Bumblebee: scraps for baby chicks
- Beauty of the earth DSP: 1 3/8″ x 2 7/8″ (x2), 1 7/8″ x 2 3/8″ (x2), 2 3/4″ x 3 5/8″
- Early Espresso 4 1/4″ x 11″, scraps for Happy Birthday
- Cinnamon Cider 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″, scrap for tag/happy birthday/sign
- Basic White 4″ x 5 1/4″ (x2), scrap for chick/tag
- Bumblebee Gingham ribbon
- Wink of Stella
- Tailor Made Tags
- Bark 3D embossing folder
Finally, this is where I tell you that the supplies listed above are also in picture form below, click on any of them and you will be taken to my On Line Store. Incidentally, for purchases above $35 you will not only get the card packet for the class I did on YouTube that week, but you will also get a PDF of 16 cards with step by step instructions as well as pictures! Above all, I want you to know how much I appreciate you and your support of my small business!
One last thing, I also have a Besties Club that is in it’s 5th month! Every month we (my besties Carol from AZ and Hetty from Canada) and I come up with 2 cards each using one stamp set/suite.
For example, we are using Tidings & Trimmings for July (you have until the 22nd to sign up!) for your $34 you get 1/2″ pack of the Designer Series Paper “Tidings of Christmas”, Full pack of Gold Gems, 1/3 pack of Red Rhinestones and a full roll of Evening Evergreen Chevron Weave ribbon! Every month you get between $19 – $21 worth of product in your kit, PLUS all the cardstock cut and ready for you! Plus a special gift from me!
All for that low price, we prefer to be paid by Stampin’ Up!, this way you get the most for your $$! Of course we have so much fun, you can go HERE to get all the specifics and sign up!
In Conclusion, I hope you have enjoyed this post, you can always go to the video to see HOW I made the cards, it’s too much to explain it when I also have it on video, hope you understand!
A former California girl living in North Carolina