Easy cards that will still WOW you!
Surprisingly, you can make quick & easy cards using Pansy Petals! Surely you know by now that I won’t make cards without them being beautiful to boot! Indeed, easy cards that will still WOW you is my mission! With this purpose in mind, here is the video that you can watch if you missed the Live!
For this reason I am presenting to you two cards that I love! Here is the picture of both cards!
As always below are the supplies for both cards and below my signature are pictures featuring the same thing, click on any of them and you will taken to my OnLine Store! Thus, if you decide to make a Qualifying purchase of $35 or more, you will also get the card packet of the cards I made that week!
- Pansy Petals Suite
- Flirty Flamingo
- Memento Black
- Blackberry Bliss
- Soft Succulent
- Black Stampin’ Write Marker
- Black Blend dark
- Fresh Freesia 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored @ 4 1/4″, scraps for pansy
- Blackberry Bliss 4″ x 5 1/4″ (x2), scraps for pansy/tag
- Pansy Petals DSP 2 1/2″ x 5 1/4″
- Basic White 3 3/4″ x 5″, scraps for pansy/sentiment on tag
- 2021-2023 In Color Shimmer Vellum for leaves
- Flirty Flamingo 4 1/4″ x 11″, scraps for pansy
- Basic Black 1 1/8″ x 4 3/8″ (x2), 5/8″ x 2 1/4″
- Basic White 4″ x 5 1/4″,1/2″ x 2 1/4″
- Cherry Cobbler scrap
- 6″ x 6″ DSP Brights
- Tailor Made Tags
- Tailored Tags punch
- Playing with Patterns resin dots
- Basic Rhinestones
- Wink of Stella
- 3/8″ Open Weave ribbon-Evening Evergreen
- Brick & Mortar embossing folder
- Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
Overall, I do this for you! For instance you might not want to always do ‘over the top’ cards, you might want something fast and easy, yet still gorgeous! On the positive side, I am thrilled with being able to make pretty quick & easy cards using Pansy Patch! Meanwhile, if you decide to have me be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator and you purchase from me, here is what you can get in the next month if you make a Qualifying order!
In Conclusion, I really hope you join me on my Thursday Live’s on YouTube! Of course, I love being able to talk with you, but I love hearing that you appreciate the cards I make, and I inspire you! Now, THAT makes me so happy!!
A former California girl living in North Carolina